- Uncover and cook 5 minutes longer. Remove chicken; drain on paper
- towels and keep warm.
- Drain all but 1/4 cup drippings from skillet; stir in flour until
- blended. Gradually add milk, then 1-1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil
- over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add remaining water if needed. Season with salt and pepper. Serve
- with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.