- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat buttermilk and cream cheese until blended. Stir in the onions, pepper, dill, horseradish sauce and garlic powder. Chill until serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Buttermilk Dill Dip in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p42
Reviews for Buttermilk Dill Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review