- 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean.
- In a large saucepan, bring the cocoa, butter and buttermilk to a
- boil. Remove from the heat. Whisk in confectioners' sugar and
- vanilla until smooth. Spread over the warm cake. Sprinkle with
- pecans if desired. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 504 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 234 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.