- creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk and water, beating well
- after each addition.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake 15-20 minutes or
- until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat butter and confectioners' sugar
- until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate, milk, vanilla and salt.
- Frost cupcakes; garnish with chocolate sprinkles. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 239 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.