- toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir butter and cocoa
- until smooth. Remove from the heat. In a small bowl, combine
- confectioners' sugar, vanilla and salt. Add cocoa mixture and enough
- milk until frosting reaches desired consistency. Frost cake. Yield:
- 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 379 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 351 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.