- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For icing, in a small saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar and
- cream. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove
- from the heat; cool for 5-10 minutes. Gradually beat in
- confectioners' sugar until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 417 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.