Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
Here's the classic blueberry pancake— light as a feather and bursting with flavor!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Butter, optional
- Syrup, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Combine the buttermilk, eggs and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon blueberries on each pancake. Turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with butter and syrup if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes.
1 serving (3 each) equals 377 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 479 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC