- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Butter, optional
- Syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Combine the buttermilk, eggs and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon blueberries on each pancake. Turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with butter and syrup if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes.
Reviews for Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
Sort By :
Very good. Love the blueberries!
2.5 stars; a mediocre recipe. It would be fluffier if the eggs whites were whipped before folding into the batter. The taste of okay.
Waste of time and ingredients. Batter was way too thin. I will not be using this recipe again.
We make these all the time, my family loves them!!! I make the batter and drop frozen blueberries on top on the griddle since not everyone in my family likes the blueberries...they are awesome!!
did not turn our light and fluffy.