Buttermilk Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Torn mixed salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in enough buttermilk to achieve desired consistency. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Serve with salad greens. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 132 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Buttermilk Blue Cheese Dressing
"Best blue cheese dressing I have tried. I have searched a long time to find a good one and this one is it. Thank you!!!"
"This went over we'll with my entire family from grandpa down to the grand kids and especially my 6 year old since she helped make it. Subbed fat free Greek yogurt for the sour cream and vinegar for the Worcestershire. Will definitely make this again."
"Mu husband raved about this dressing. He's finished off one batch and I am making another."
"this great stuff"
"Wonderful and very easy to make. Everyone in my family LOVES this recipe and will not have any other Blue Cheese dressing but this one ever again !!!!! Even my son who would never try any blue cheese dressing before loves this one !!"