- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Torn mixed salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in enough buttermilk to achieve desired consistency. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Serve with salad greens. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Buttermilk Blue Cheese Dressing
Sort By :
"This went over we'll with my entire family from grandpa down to the grand kids and especially my 6 year old since she helped make it. Subbed fat free Greek yogurt for the sour cream and vinegar for the Worcestershire. Will definitely make this again."