Add Butterfingers to this icy, creamy combination, and you get a no-fail sweet everyone will love. —Tammy Drost, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and condensed milk. Whisk in whipped topping until combined; stir in crushed candy bars.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.) Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm. Repeat with remaining ice cream mixture. Yield: 4 quarts.
Originally published as Butterfinger Ice Cream in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p18
Reviews for Butterfinger Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review