Butterfinger Delight Recipe
- 1 cup crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 30 crackers)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 quart reduced-fat chocolate frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until set (mixture will be thick). Stir in frozen yogurt and 1 cup whipped topping until smooth. Spread over crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Butterfinger Delight(5)
Sort By :
I had trouble with mine setting to the firmness displayed in the photo. I guess photos can be deceiving. It tasted okay but would have been better if it was firmer. It seemed a bit costly and made quite a bit for a family dessert as well. It might be good for speacil occasions but then again I would want it firmer. I too was puzzled by the word "chill". Should that word have been freeze until set?
This did not set up for me it was soupy, are you supposed to freeze it?
Ice cream! (As a sub for frozen yogurt)
I used to make this with butter brickle ice cream and toffee bits on top...hard to find the old butter brickle ice cream anymore...
What would be a good substitute for the yogurt? My family isn't crazy about it.