I got the recipe for this wonderful no-bake treat from my mother-in-law because it's my husband's favorite. I'm frequently asked to bring it to get-togethers where it's always a hit. —Linda Winter, Enid, Oklahoma
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 30 crackers)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 quart reduced-fat chocolate frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until set (mixture will be thick). Stir in frozen yogurt and 1 cup whipped topping until smooth. Spread over crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Butterfinger Delight in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p53
Reviews for Butterfinger Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review