I am a cheesecake fanatic! When I found this recipe featuring Butterfinger candy bars, I knew it was for me. Our pastor's wife asked me to share this recipe so she could make it to impress her family back home. She couldn't believe something so elegant-looking was so easy to prepare. —Melissa Pirtle, Fresno, California
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour + chilling
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 35 wafers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), frozen and chopped
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar (2.1 ounces), frozen and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the
- bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of greased 9-in. springform pan;
- set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Fold in chopped candy bars. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bar over cheesecake; drizzle with butterscotch