- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 35 wafers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), frozen and chopped
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar (2.1 ounces), frozen and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in chopped candy bars. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bar over cheesecake; drizzle with butterscotch topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Butterfinger Cheesecake
Sort By :
"I really like this recipe. I actually baked my cheesecake at 300 for about 80 minutes and it cooked perfectly. Be sure to let it cool for at least one hour and refrigerate 24 hours. It will taste better. Also, I added more butterfingers to the recipe and melted butterscotch chips over the top, plus used chocolate graham crackers instead of the wafers."
"Mine turned out a little undercooked in the center but still very good. I'm not a big fan of the chocolate wafer cookie crust though. The butterfinger flavor seemed great to me, and I loved the butterscotch on top!"
"I made this cheesecake for Christmas and it went over very well. I did add 4 butterfingers to the batter and left off the butterscotch topping. Overall, a very good recipe."
"OK SO I MADE IT 2 MORE TIMES SINCE MY LAST REVIEW AND DOUBLED THE AMOUNT OF BUTTERFINGER FROM 3 TO 6 INSIDE AND IT WAS PERFECT AND EVERYBIT AS GOOD AS I WANTED IT TO BE! =)"
"AFTER MAKING A FEW OTHER OF THE CHEESECAKES, I REALLY THOUGHT THIS ONE WOULD BE MY FAVORITE. I FOUND THAT THE RECIPE ITSELF WAS GREAT! THE ONLY THING I HAD AN ISSUE WITH WAS WHEN IT WAS FINISHED THE BUTTERFINGER FLAVOR JUST WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH, ALMOST NON-EXISTANT. TODAY I AM GOING TO ATTEMP THIS CHEESECAKE AGAIN, HOWEVER I AM GOING TO DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF BUTTERFINGER INSIDE OF THE CHEESECAKE."