- 2-1/4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a serving bowl. Immediately add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Buttered Noodles
"The first time I made these, I made them incorrectly and it was absolutely horrible. I gave them a second try this evening and oh my goodness! They are so simple but very delicious! Even my toddler (who has feeding issues) ate them! I can't say enough about this recipe. The only change I made this go around was I used an Italian blend shredded cheese instead of mozzarella and I used dry parsley (therefore I only did about 2/3 tsp)."
"These were delicious, it's a keeper in our book!!"
"These were a quick and easy way to add some flavor to plain noodles."
"My kids love these noodles!"
"Quick, easy alternative to plain buttered noodles."
"we thougth it was good, but not great. My youngest son (2) loved it, but my oldest (7), didn't care for it. My husband liked it, but not enough to make again."
"We used Ramon noodles because we had these on hand. My kids asked for seconds. Very easy dish to put together."
"Quick, easy, tasty! This will go on my list of regulars to make for my family."
"Very easy, very good!"