A few pantry ingredients jazz up egg noddles in this quick side they'll ask for again and again. —Heather Nalley, Easley, South Carolina
- 2-1/4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a serving bowl. Immediately add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Buttered Noodles in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p31
Reviews for Buttered Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review