Buttered Noodles Recipe
A few pantry ingredients jazz up egg noddles in this quick side they'll ask for again and again. —Heather Nalley, Easley, South Carolina
- 2-1/4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a serving bowl. Immediately add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 162 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC