- 2-1/4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a serving bowl. Immediately add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Buttered Noodles
"The first time I made these, I made them incorrectly and it was absolutely horrible. I gave them a second try this evening and oh my goodness! They are so simple but very delicious! Even my toddler (who has feeding issues) ate them! I can't say enough about this recipe. The only change I made this go around was I used an Italian blend shredded cheese instead of mozzarella and I used dry parsley (therefore I only did about 2/3 tsp)."
"These were delicious, it's a keeper in our book!!"
"These were a quick and easy way to add some flavor to plain noodles."
"My kids love these noodles!"
"Quick, easy alternative to plain buttered noodles."