- 2-1/4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a serving bowl. Immediately add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Buttered Noodles(16)
Sort By :
My kids love these noodles!
Quick, easy alternative to plain buttered noodles.
we thougth it was good, but not great. My youngest son (2) loved it, but my oldest (7), didn't care for it. My husband liked it, but not enough to make again.
My husband had an upset stomach and requested buttered noodles. These really hit the spot. They had really good flavor with the parsley and garlic. This is a perfect side dish for any dinner.
We used Ramon noodles because we had these on hand. My kids asked for seconds. Very easy dish to put together.