With just three ingredients, these ummy breadsticks couldn't be easier to prepare.Fran Shaffer, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-2/3 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and corn until a soft dough forms.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface for 3 minutes. Roll into a 10-in.
- x 6-in. rectangle. Cut into 3-in. x 1-in. strips. Dip in butter.
- Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: about 20
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 188 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 518 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.