- 2-2/3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and corn until a soft dough forms. Knead on a lightly floured surface for 3 minutes. Roll into a 10-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Cut into 3-in. x 1-in. strips. Dip in butter.
- Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: about 20 cornsticks.
Originally published as Buttered Cornsticks in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p20
Reviews for Buttered Cornsticks(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >