Butter Roasted Chicken Recipe
We love this recipe. The chicken is always juicy and flavorful. It is a finger-licking family favorite.—Helen Copeland, Greenback, Tennessee
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2-1/2 pounds). cut up
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Place chicken in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
5 ounce-weight: 547 calories, 43g fat (20g saturated fat), 174mg cholesterol, 1516mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Butter Roasted Chicken
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC