- to 8-in. ring. Pinch ends together and sprinkle with nuts. Repeat
- with remaining two rings. Cover and let rise until almost doubled,
- about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Bake at 350° for about 25
- minutes or until golden brown. Place on wire racks. Combine icing
- ingredients; drizzle over warm rings. Yield: 3 coffee cakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 79 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.