- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, cream butter and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl.
- Add milk and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in remaining toasted
- pecans. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of
- cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 821 calories, 43 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 418 mg sodium, 107 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.