Butter Pecan Glaze Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a large heavy saucepan, cook butter over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in sugar and corn syrup; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; gradually stir in cream.
- 2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook until sauce begins to thicken. Remove from the heat. Stir in pecans and vanilla. Serve warm over ice cream. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 204 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Butter Pecan Glaze
"Very good sauce served warm over Buttered Pecan Ice Cream."
"This is by far the BEST butter pecan ice cream topping I've ever prepared! Try it, you'll like it!"