- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted and coarsely chopped
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, cream and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in pecans.
- Spread into a buttered 8-in. square dish. Cool to room temperature. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 pounds.
Reviews for Butter Pecan Fudge
Sort By :
"Made this several times. Quick, easy, and delicious :)"
"This fudge is creamy and delicious. It is fairly easy to make, but a little crumbly to get out of the pan. It makes a wonderful gift. I recently made a batch for my cousin, who cannot eat chocolate, and I think she thought she was in heaven. This has been well liked, each time I have made it. It sold quickly at a recent church bake sale."
"Amazing taste. Simple to make."
"All i can say is..easy and YUM!!! This is soo good i cant keep it around and it is requested in my house ALL the time!"
"This is so good! I've made it several times and it turns out well each time."