- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup refrigerated Southern butter pecan nondairy creamer
- 6 slices French bread (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Maple syrup, optional
- In a small skillet, melt 1 teaspoon butter over medium heat. Add pecans; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until toasted.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs and creamer. Dip bread slices in egg mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt remaining butter over medium heat. Cook bread for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Sprinkle with pecans, confectioners' sugar and cinnamon. Serve with maple syrup if desired. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Butter Pecan French Toast
Sort By :
"This is very good. Made it for family and now they are making it. Gives the basic french toast a new flavor."
"I love butter pecan, and I love French toast, but the two of these together were a little too sweet for me. My kids liked it though!"
"This is just WONDERFUL!! An All time family favorite, I was skeptical of using the creamer since I don't like those non dairy creamers but in this recipe its great. Must try if you like french toast."
"I used a Vanilla Caramel creamer and it was so delicious! Will definitely make this again."
"This tastes sooo good. I use all different flavors of creamer to add variety. If you don't have pecans; it still tastes wonderful! Quick, easy and yummy!"