Butter Pecan French Toast Recipe
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup refrigerated Southern butter pecan nondairy creamer
- 6 slices French bread (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Maple syrup, optional
- In a small skillet, melt 1 teaspoon butter over medium heat. Add pecans; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until toasted.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs and creamer. Dip bread slices in egg mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt remaining butter over medium heat. Cook bread for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Sprinkle with pecans, confectioners' sugar and cinnamon. Serve with maple syrup if desired. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Butter Pecan French Toast(2)
Sort By :
I love butter pecan, and I love French toast, but the two of these together were a little too sweet for me. My kids liked it though!
This is just WONDERFUL!! An All time family favorite, I was skeptical of using the creamer since I don't like those non dairy creamers but in this recipe its great. Must try if you like french toast.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- French Toast Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Simple Breakfast Recipes >