Butter Pecan Crunch Recipe
My mother first tasted this frozen treat decades ago. It's easy but elegant. —Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- 1. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; press into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in ice cream and whipped topping. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with candy.
- 3. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece equals 273 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC