- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; press into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in ice cream and whipped topping. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with candy.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Butter Pecan Crunch(11)
Sort By :
The time it take to make over ice cream was time wasted.
This is a great 'no brainier,' kids of all ages will love this for 'afters.'
We have enjoyed this dessert for years. One difference in our recipe is that we use 50-55 Ritz crackers instead of graham crackers. The saltiness of the crust goes well with the sweetness of the filling. I keep it in the refrigerator after it is completed.
This should read remove from freezer 20 minutes, not remove from refrigerator 20 minutes.
Love the fact that it is nice and cool just for the hot summer.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >