- Sprinkle an additional 1/3 cup filling down one half of the folded
- dough. Fold in half again, forming a 12x2-1/4-in. rectangle. Press
- to form a 12x4-in. rectangle. Cut into twenty-four 1/2-in. slices.
- Repeat with remaining dough and additional filling. Twist each slice
- one time and roll in remaining filling; place 2 in. apart on greased
- baking sheets.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire
- racks; serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 105 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.