These creamy mints are smooth as silk and melt in your mouth! As a wife and mother of three youngsters, I treasure treats like these that come together quickly but taste terrific.
48 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Red and green paste or liquid food coloring, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar, cream and
- extracts. If desired, divide dough into portions and knead in food
- Form into balls by teaspoonfuls; flatten into patties, or roll
- between two pieces of waxed paper to 1/8-in. thickness and cut into
- desired shapes. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or
- overnight. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Nutritional Facts:2 mints