- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a large heavy saucepan, cook butter over medium heat
- for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Pour into a large bowl; beat
- in the confectioners’ sugar, cream and vanilla until smooth. Frost
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt the chocolate and butter; stir until
- smooth. Cool slightly. Drizzle over bars. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 130 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.