- 1 can (16 ounces) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced yellow summer squash
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, onion, yellow squash, zucchini and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; gently toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 5-6 servings.
Reviews for Butter Bean Tomato Salad
Sort By :
"Easy. Great summer salad."
"like another viewer said light and fresh followed receipe to a tee. will make again"
"Great tasting salad! I wouldn't change a thing about it."
"This is absolutely delicious. It is a perfect summer salad-so fresh and light."