Butter Ball Chiffons
The combination of lemon pudding and toffee candy bars sets these crisp cookies apart from all others. Keep the ingredients on hand for when you need a treat in a hurry.
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, cream butter and
- confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in pudding mix,
- water and vanilla. Gradually add flour. Stir in nuts and chopped
- candy bars.
- Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 3 minutes before
- removing to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies (calculated without additional confectioners' sugar) equals 141 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.