Butter Ball Chiffons Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in pudding mix, water and vanilla. Gradually add flour. Stir in nuts and chopped candy bars.
- 2. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 3 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
2 cookies (calculated without additional confectioners' sugar) equals 141 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.