The combination of lemon pudding and toffee candy bars sets these crisp cookies apart from all others. Keep the ingredients on hand for when you need a treat in a hurry.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in pudding mix, water and vanilla. Gradually add flour. Stir in nuts and chopped candy bars.
- Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 3 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Butter Ball Chiffons in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p82
Reviews for Butter Ball Chiffons
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review