- 1 bone-in turkey breast (6 to 7 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Rub turkey with butter. Combine the rosemary, thyme, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle over turkey. Place in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Pour broth over top. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until tender.
- Remove turkey to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with turkey. Yield: 12 servings (3 cups gravy).
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Butter & Herb Turkey
Sort By :
This recipe is so simple, yet so delicious!!
I had the turkey in the crockpot in 10 minutes and didn't have to worry about it the rest of the day. It was tender and juicy and makes plenty for our family of 5 plus leftovers for more meals later! Super easy!
This was fabulous. Made this for Easter dinner today, and everyone loved it. Will definitely make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Turkey >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >