Busy Day Spaghetti Dinner Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 can (19 ounces) ready-to-serve chunky beef vegetable soup
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in salt, pepper and garlic powder. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Pour soup over meat mixture. Top with spaghetti and cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 305 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 779 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Busy Day Spaghetti Dinner
"Worst dish ever! It was salty and too soupy. I would have to redo everything to make this taste good. There are plenty of healthy and quick ways to make a dish like this. I would not recommend this to my worst enemy!"
"This is a very good recipe, my family loved it!"