Busy Day Spaghetti Dinner Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 can (19 ounces) ready-to-serve chunky beef vegetable soup
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in salt, pepper and garlic powder. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Pour soup over meat mixture. Top with spaghetti and cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 305 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 779mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein
Reviews for Busy Day Spaghetti Dinner
"Worst dish ever! It was salty and too soupy. I would have to redo everything to make this taste good. There are plenty of healthy and quick ways to make a dish like this. I would not recommend this to my worst enemy!"
"This is a very good recipe, my family loved it!"