I originally found this recipe in our local paper. After a few additions and substitutions, it became my family's favorite. I prepare it at least twice a month.—Gloria Handley, Phoenix, Arizona
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 can (19 ounces) ready-to-serve chunky beef vegetable soup
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in salt, pepper and garlic powder. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Pour soup over meat mixture. Top with spaghetti and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Busy Day Dinner in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p236
Reviews for Busy Day Spaghetti Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review