Busy Day Salad Recipe
- 4 cups torn lettuce
- 1/4 cup julienned fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup julienned salami
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. On a serving plate or two individual serving plates, arrange the lettuce, ham, salami and eggs. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Serve with salad. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 416 calories, 36 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 246 mg cholesterol, 1,254 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.