Busy-Day Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- Cooking spray
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Dip pork chops in milk, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spritz chops with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Busy-Day Pork Chops(14)
Sort By :
Fast and delicious!
Wonderful and easy recipe. I often use buttermilk instead of milk as the dry ingredents stick to the chops better. Another alternative is using chicken and adjust the amount of time it cooks.
I cooked this today for tonight's dinner and I loved it! I did some changes though coz I didn't have seasoned bread crumbs. I used panko bread crumbs, add 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper and 1/2 tsp salt. I'll make this again and again!
So easy and very yummy!!
These are great! Quick, easy, and tasty. I use an extra 1/2 cup of bread crumbs and add 4-5 shakes of red pepper flakes to give it a little more kick. Great to pair with rice pilaf and salad or a veggie. Easy as pie.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >