- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, toss crumbs with cheese and seasonings.
- Dip pork chops in milk, then coat with crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly spritz chops with cooking spray.
- Bake 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Busy-Day Pork Chops
"Quick and easy AND tasty! What's not to love?"
"Good and moist. I did add more spices since I only had plain bread crumbs."
"Easy, fast and great flavor"
"This was very easy, quick and yummy. My only complaint would be that they did not brown well at all. I fixed that by running them under the broiler for a few minutes. I will certainly make them again."
"We liked this recipe very much - excellent flavor/tender. I used bone-in pork loin chops instead of boneless. Someone who had tried this already suggested using buttermilk instead of regular milk as the breading cheese mixture adhered better to the chop. Will definitely be doing this recipe again."
"Very good and super easy! Will make again I'm sure."
"Easy and very moist!"
"Really delicious-- I was not expecting them to taste that good with such few ingredients. Will be making this a lot."
"This is my go-to pork chop recipe for a quick, delicious & healthy meal. I've made it over & over and will continue to use this recipe regularly."
"Very easy and moist. I lined my baking pan with foil and sprayed it with olive oil. I think this helped them to stay moist as the juices didn't cook away. I would definitely make again."