- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- Cooking spray
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Dip pork chops in milk, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spritz chops with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Busy-Day Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Very easy and moist. I lined my baking pan with foil and sprayed it with olive oil. I think this helped them to stay moist as the juices didn't cook away. I would definitely make again."
"One word! Delicious!!! So easy, will definitely be making this recipe again!"
"Fast and delicious!"
"Wonderful and easy recipe. I often use buttermilk instead of milk as the dry ingredents stick to the chops better. Another alternative is using chicken and adjust the amount of time it cooks."
"I cooked this today for tonight's dinner and I loved it! I did some changes though coz I didn't have seasoned bread crumbs. I used panko bread crumbs, add 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper and 1/2 tsp salt. I'll make this again and again!"