Busy Day Ham Bake
Brenda Daugherty relies on a few everyday ingredients to make this eye-catching casserole. "It's great with crusty rolls and fruit salad," writes the Lake City, Florida cook. "Sometimes I replace the ham with cooked turkey for a change of pace," she adds.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a
- greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter;
- sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 364 calories, 25 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 1,218 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.