Brenda Daugherty relies on a few everyday ingredients to make this eye-catching casserole. "It's great with crusty rolls and fruit salad," writes the Lake City, Florida cook. "Sometimes I replace the ham with cooked turkey for a change of pace," she adds.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Busy Day Ham Bake in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p33
Reviews for Busy Day Ham Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review