I don't have a lot of time on weekends to spend in the kitchen. That's when this recipe comes in handy. I put all the ingredients in the slow cooker, and before I know it, dinner is ready!
- 3-1/2 to 4 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Place ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat to low and cook 4-5 hours longer or until meat is tender. Thicken cooking liquid if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Busy-Day Barbecued Ribs in Country Pork 1996, p108
Reviews for Busy-Day Barbecued Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review