• “An onion soup and sour cream mixture really adds zip to Busy-Day Baked Fish,” says Beverly Krueger of Yamhill, Oregon. “Your family would never guess that it’s so quick and easy to prepare.”
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1-1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 2-1/2 pounds fish fillets
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and soup mix. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Cut fish into serving-size pieces; coat with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs.
- Place in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 2-6 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Busy-Day Baked Fish in Taste of Home April/May 2007, p13
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Busy-Day Baked Fish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review