Bus Trip Cookies Recipe
My friend and I are in charge of the bus trips for our senior citizen center. We also make the treats, and these are always popular.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch YIELD:36 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon coconut or almond extract
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3 cups mashed potato flakes
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and extract; mix well. Add biscuit mix and potato flakes; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 9-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 6 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC