My friend and I are in charge of the bus trips for our senior citizen center. We also make the treats, and these are always popular.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon coconut or almond extract
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3 cups mashed potato flakes
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and extract; mix well. Add biscuit mix and potato flakes; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Originally published as Bus Trip Cookies in Country June/July 2002, p51
Reviews for Bus Trip Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review