- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Optional toppings: chopped green pepper, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add beans, onion and taco seasoning.
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; seal seams and perforations.
- Spread beef mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Burrito Bake
Sort By :
"Very quick to make and tasty too! Only change I made was the use of reduced fat crescent rolls for the crust in order to make this a bit healthier. My Family Is NOT a big fan of lettuce as a topping. I served with salsa and no fat sour cream. Delicious!!"
"Family love it"
"very tasty. my family loves this"
"This was a treat. The combination of the Mexican spice & the sweetness of the crescent dough made this delectable. Didn't want to stop eating."
"A quick and easy meal! I usually substitute refrigerated biscuits or a refrigerated pie crust for the crescent rolls. My family LOVES when I make it!"