- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine or beef broth
- 3 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and paprika. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown beef in oil. Add soup and wine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and sauce is thickened. Serve with noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Burgundy Steak
Sort By :
"Great. Easy to make a very tasty. Added mushrooms, red pepper for a slight kick and used 1/2 c beef broth and 1/4 cup of wine"
"i made this dish with porter house steak andi ground it . it came out even better. i addeda little parsely. me and my husband loved it."
"quick, east, and great!"
"This is very good. I highly recommend it."